After a long period of time being "hassled" by Ashleigh... I am creating a Blog. So here goes my first post:
We are in Rexico Idaho (as I like to call it). Grady is busy with school- and might I add that he is doing AMAZING! I'm working as management for a bunch of properties here and doing hair out of my house (tear). I do miss hair, but i don't miss the drama or immaturity of the salon. Hair will always be my passion and I'm not ready to give that up just yet!
We have been beyond blessed this year. I guess that whole "faith" thing really does work! :D We're living proof! hahaha! I'll start with that!?
Griz and Lady
3 comments:
Hello Liz! I have thought about calling you a bazillion times! Do you have the same phone number? And I would absolutely LOVE a hair cut! We have got to get together!!!!
Just wanted to say hi! Glad you broke down and joined the blogging world. I am glad your husband is doing well with school and you are staying busy.
~Jewelle
Liz, Liz, Liz.
Yea. That's all I have to say.
Sarah
Post a Comment