One thing I really lucked out on, besides INCREDIBLE personality, good looks and being treated like a million dollars all the time, marrying Grady came with some sweet benefits. His parents purchased him this amazing camera that I am so in love with. In high school I took a photography class and totally loved it. After starting college I found that I really enjoyed a lot of artistic things and that I still enjoyed taking pictures and it intrigued me. BUT of course in order to take a photography class at school it would be this huge mess and I would need an expensive camera... Needless to say, I have always wanted to take a college course on photography. Well, it hasn't happened thus far, but I have decided when Grady makes all of his money ( HAHAHAHA! we're going to be paying off loans FOREVER!) that I will take a class, but in the mean time I have enjoyed learning and playing on Grady's amazing camera. So all that and I don't have pictures that I just took this Sunday! Lame! I will put them up...someday. :D So this last Sunday I convinced Grady to drive me way out in the middle of all the potato fields to take pictures. It was so fun. It reminded me of how people used to always say how "beautiful" Arizona was...I was always like "it's just a lot of dirt"...but I get it now. It was so pretty just being out there in the middle of nowhere and being around farming equipment and seeing all of the rolling fields. Loved it! I'll have to post the pictures later.
Liz
4 comments:
Liz, remember me? Welcome to the blogging world.
I am so glad you started a blog. It's so fun to look at everyones blogs. It's like spying on their lives. You get all the enjoyment of having a three hour talk...but you don't actually have to talk. Great!!! j/k I am glad you are having fun up there. We sure miss the hair cuts down here!
--Dandi
Hey, where did you go? Long time, no blog.
Still hoping...
Post a Comment