Wow...... i haven't posted in over 2 years. Shows how committed i am to this blog. LOL.
During opening exercises we recite the youth theme every week (with the assistance of our poster). I made this for 2016. I am not claiming to be a professional, just like to dabble. I've had a few people ask for a copy ~ here it is!
Click HERE for the 20x30" file. I printed mine at Costco on the 20x30" paper for $10.00 and did a quick spray adhesive to the back and attached to foam board. Found the foam board at Walmart for like $4 for two 20x30" boards. Well worth it. You can also just send it in and they will print it to foam board for like $25.00. Save a little time, but more costly.
Click HERE for the 8x10" file.
ENJOY!
During opening exercises we recite the youth theme every week (with the assistance of our poster). I made this for 2016. I am not claiming to be a professional, just like to dabble. I've had a few people ask for a copy ~ here it is!
Click HERE for the 20x30" file. I printed mine at Costco on the 20x30" paper for $10.00 and did a quick spray adhesive to the back and attached to foam board. Found the foam board at Walmart for like $4 for two 20x30" boards. Well worth it. You can also just send it in and they will print it to foam board for like $25.00. Save a little time, but more costly.
Click HERE for the 8x10" file.
ENJOY!

No comments:
Post a Comment