- discovered that although i am *quite* weak i can assist grady in hauling an entire sectional, a 200 lb. desk (yes... literally 200 lbs.), a 150 lb. entertainment center, our awkward not easily moved mattress and the rest of our belongings up a flight of stairs. hoo-rah! (<--- that's a marine reference)
- spent more hours than i am willing to disclose cruising craigslist looking for furniture and a job. i have yet to purchase a piece of furniture from there or get a job. waste of time?
- watched all 3 seasons of "16 and pregnant" and am working on "teen mom". wow. just wow.
- vacuumed our apartment about 30 times. our new vacuum works, so that is great!
- called in 3 work orders to our apartment complex. it's nice to be on the other end of the phone calls for once. (*side note: although a large brick wall in your living room and dining room creates a very awesome look to your place, it also leads to incredible drafts and many hours of maintenance staff to be in your apartment numerous days in a row)
- entertained our first house guests. yay for having a second bedroom! we are so happy brandt and jeannetter and babies came to stay and get me out of a funk. i needed it.
everyone pray that i get a job. for my sanity and the sake of grady's grades. i need to be busy. srsly.
3 comments:
We were so glad to come...it was SO much fun! I am sorry that you havent found a job yet....maybe Bandana's is hiring?!
I really hope you get a job. In the meantime, keep up the great blogging! and do some surveys? or read the bible?
HELLO!!!! I'm glad you stalk my blog. Now I can do the same to yours! SOO fun to see what you are up to. And thanks for the Costco advice. I think you tipped the scale...I'm in.
Post a Comment