Top 5 Reasons I don't blog:
5. I traded in my camera for a TV. true. priorities people.... have you SEEN Real Housewives of New Jersey?! From this one can conclude:
BLOGS + Pictures= worth reading ; BLOGS - pictures= boring.
4. For the last 4 years of my life, I have held jobs that require my seclusion from the outside world. things get scary.... and NO ONE wants to see me in my "I-haven't-had-social-interaction-in-15-hours" state.
3. In the last 5 weeks i have spent an absurd amount of time trying to befriend 2 cats. 1 of which is literally the spawn of Satan and i'm 99% sure she dreams of murdering my entire family. the other is probably the most patient, but un-interested animal on the face of the planet. am i the crazy cat lady?!
2. Besides reading hilarious (by hilarious i mean these people need help) craig's list and BYU-Idaho Bulletin Board postings, i spend the rest of my "relaxing time" reading people.com, usmagazine.com and sitting on the couch watching "Sweet Home Alabama" for the 12th time on TBS. Side note: why does my dad love this movie enough to re-watch it EVERY TIME it's on TV? makes me laugh.
1. I spend too much time getting mad at my friends who don't update their blogs to update mine!
1 comment:
I like your words! I feel the same about blogging. It's worthless without pictures! Except for those few exceptionally hilarious people out there who don't need pictures to spice up their blogs (i.e. you and Leslie)!
Post a Comment